A List Of Intriguing Cause And Effect Essay Topics About Relationships
Relationships are probably one of the darkest; most obscure and mind- boggling arts in existence. Trying to relate to people on an amicable level is hard enough, but humans tend also to fall in love.
Falling in love is wonderful and fantastic. However, it is also simple cause and effect. Everything you do will have an effect. The effect will vary depending on the cause and whether or not it is positive, therefore, one must be careful and ready to deal with the consequences of one’s actions.
- Not calling when you say you will: why didn't you? Now, pay the price.
- “She’s just a friend”, “nothing happened”, and other phrases that will make your girlfriend turn into a beast from hell.
- You bring your girlfriend (partner) flowers, so what did you do this time? A study of the relation between the size of the flower arrangement and the importance of how much you messed up.
- “She just doesn't appreciate everything that I do for her”: what led you here and where to go from here.
- “Can I see your cell phone?” And other questions and requests that will make you want to crawl into a deep, deep hole at the bottom of the ocean.
- So you want to see your partner’s cell phone? A study of distrust and what to do once you don't believe your significant other.
- “I'm just going out with some friends (and that other person you are convinced I will cheat on you with)”: Lying by omission is still lying.
- Taking your significant other out: the rules of dating and what the consequences of not following them.
- Girls in their period: a very graphic description of what they feel and how you mess up.
- “Relax, you're blowing things way out of proportion,” how to make your partner hate you.
- So you got caught cheating? Can you get back the trust you lost or should you just cut your losses and break up now?
When you write about relationships, sticking to the basics, and traditional topics is always a safe bet. Try to put a spin on them to make sure that it’s not the same boring article that your reader has read countless times on social networks. Inject humor, sarcasm, irony and lots of truth into them. Color and details will entice your audience and make them WANT to continue reading.